Fuel-Compete-Repeat is created and taught by a former teen Olympian specifically FOR young athletes looking to reach their highest potential in sport. It helps young athletes understand the valuable role that nutrition plays on performance through a step by step, simple to follow education that lasts a lifetime.
Hello! I'm Anita. After winning gold, silver, and bronze in the 1992 Olympics I struggled with my health. In fact, my health problems took me out of the sport I loved AND... it was the greatest gift! The healthy lifestyle transition I had to make on my own is the gift I now give to others. It is my passion and purpose to help others discover their greatest asset, their health!
My programs aim to have you feeling your best at any age and awaken your champion in health and life!
Here's a little bit more about me:
- Nutrition & Wellness Coach to Olympians, UFC Fighters, NFL Players, aspiring athletes & every day, hard-working, busy people like you.
- Barcelona Olympic Gold, Silver, & Bronze Medal Swimmer
- 3x World record holder
- 5x American Record Holder
- International Swimming Hall of Fame Elite Member
- Maryland Swimming Hall of Fame Member
- Certified Holistic Nutrition Specialist & Educator, Life Coach & Essential Oil Coach
- Accomplished motivational speaker
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please contact us at: